Sunday, February 3, 2008

Now is the Time!!!!


I had an epiphany a couple of months ago and said to myself that I was going to take my talent and skills to the next level. I really couldn't believe that it was now 20 years since I first started djing. For a moment, I thought back on all of the parties and schindigs that were powered by me and how many people's lives I affected through my music. I began to think about regrets with not following my true passion instead of going the safe route. All in all, I came to the conclusion that I was going to go all out and explore all opportunities and possibilities. The result was a newfound attitude about music and life. SO, here I am now, the beginning of a new beginning for J-Finesse. I decided to invest in studio equipment and finally categorize the 3000+ records that I own. I am now djing more at lounges and have been compiling a catalog of beats. On any given weekend, you can find me in the neighborhood record store shopping for more rare gems....as I like to call them. Overall, I am happy with the progress and look forward to what the future holds.
J-Fin

No comments: