Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome to SUITE 135!!!


I would like to talk about a time in my life in which I was actually unemployed. It was around 2004, stressed with bills and all the time in the world, I decided to use my time wisely and "inject" my creative juices into several projects. I called this one Suite 135 because that was the actual address where I was living at the time. Uncertain of my next moves, I just cranked out mix after mix. Attached is one that I did maybe a month into my unemployment.
Enjoy!!!
Suite 135 (Circa '04)
The Morning After - Andre' 3000
Prototype - Andre' 3000
Find A Way - Frank McComb
Take A Message - Remy Shand
By Your Side (RMX) - Sade
Goodbye - Kai Simmons
Harmonize - John Forte' ft. Robin Springer
Crazy - Javier
Beautiful U R - Javier
Didn't Mean - Mary J. Blige
Searchin' - Little Big Bee
Rocket Ship (RMX) - Donnie
Fly - Rebirth
Looking For Love - Vikter Duplaix
Low Down - Sweetback
Made For The Game - Peven Everett
Remind Me - Patrice Rushen
Summer Days - Jimmy Summerville ft. John Legend

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, this mix definitely takes the edge off on a Thursday @ the office!

Unknown said...

dude, remy shand, whatever happened to him???
in any event, great mix!